INVITATION AS SPECIAL GUESTS
TO THE 2ND YEAR REMEMBRANCE/CANDLE LIGHT OF HON. SALOME ACHEJU ABUH, THE ERSTWHILE PDP WOMAN LEADER “BURNT ALIVE” AS A RESULT OF THE NOVEMBER 2019 GOVERNORSHIP ELECTION IN KOGI STATE
The “burnt alive” of Hon. Salome Acheju Abuh, the erstwhile People Democratic Party Woman Leader, and the burnt down of our houses: 5bedrooms, 4bedrooms, 2no. 2bedrooms (all fully furnished, with the 5th, 1bedroom, vandalized in our family compound), Ochadamu, as a result of the November 2019 Governorship election in Kogi State, by unmasked/known thugs (this history cannot be erased), for been courageously loyal, dogged, forthright and delivered the Local Government Area to her Party during that election, has been in the public domain.
- Recalling with trauma, grief and heaviness of heart, but gratitude to God Almighty, we, the family and friends of late Hon. Salome Acheju Abuh, wishes to invite you to the 2ndYear Remembrance/candle light as SPECIAL GUESTS:
Date: Thursday, 18thNovember, 2021
- Time: Start @ 12noon & Close @ 3pm
- Venue: Event Centre, Chida International Hotel,
Augustus Aikhomu Way, Utako/Jabi, Abuja
- This programme will feature amongst others:
- 10 minutes talks/presentations each, by: Mutiallah Olasupo, Eld. Pharm. Shehu O. Abuh, Oluchi Nwosu, and Hajia Rekiya Enemona Momoh-Abaji, Ph.D, tilting to “mindset reset” with a view to avoiding electoral violence to ensure free society, especially during electioneering activities in Nigeria;
some general comments by Special Guests, etc; and
formerlylaunch the Salome Acheju Abuh Foundation, (SAAF), to honour this martyr, political celebrity and an institution who paid the supreme prize in political history of Nigeria and beyond.
- It is for this reason that we specially invite in your capacity as a compassionate, well spirited individual and/or others you can reach through your goodwill, now that the truth has been established, to graciously honour this invitation to remember the 60 years old woman who suffered this fate for democracy in Nigeria, with a view to treating our homelessness as emergency.
- While we look forward to your deliberate actions to honour this invitation and address the agonizing situations of our innocent family members still living in internally displaced peoples’ lives since November 2019, do accept,the assurances of our high regards and esteem.
Eld. Simeon Babani Seidu Abuh, JP, MPA, FCSR, FABS, FCFE, AMT
for the family